West Paw - SeaFlex - Drifty
West Paw - SeaFlex - Drifty
Low stock: 1 left
Dogs love traditional bones, but as pet parents? We wanted more - like recyclable material, easy cleaning, and a safety guarantee. So, WESTPAW made Drifty: the dishwasher-friendly bone upgrade that’s responsibly made from non-toxic Seaflex™.
- Shaped like a real bone, great for fetch and chew
- Bulbous ends are chunky chew zones
- Floats in water and has an ocean-inspired texture
- Built for moderate chewers and tested for toughness
- New swirl technology means every color is as unique as a sea shell
- Made in the USA with Seaflex™; a blend of recycled ocean-bound plastic and Zogoflex®
- Safe & Non-Toxic: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, & FDA Compliant
- Oceanworks® Guarantee ensures the ocean-bound plastic material meets guidelines for source authenticity, supply chain transparency, and social and environmental compliance.
- Backed by our 1 Time Replacement Guarantee
- Small 14.5cm x 4.5cm
- Large 21.5cm x 5cm
Millions of tons of plastic head for the ocean every year, threatening marine health and polluting our planet. But when we think like a dog, we see a way to make a big splash! With ocean-bound plastic recycled and reprocessed into ultra-safe, non-toxic, wag-worthy dog toys.
What’s the difference between Zogoflex & Seaflex?
- Seaflex contains 12.5% recycled ocean-bound plastic (HDPE) blended with 88.5% Zogoflex (TPE).
- Zogoflex material is recyclable,100% virgin TPE (Thermoplastic elastomer).
What's the same between Zogoflex & Seaflex?
- Bendy and flexible and durable and floatable
- No bad stuff: No harmful toxins, No BPA, No phthalates, No Latex, FDA Compliant, CE marked
- Made responsibly with eco-conscious materials
- Recyclable through Join the Loop program
- Thoughtfully designed and made in the USA
- Both come with our 1 Time Replacement guarantee
How can you be sure the ocean-bound plastic contained in Seaflex is safe for my dog?
- Ocean-bound plastic is defined as material collected from communities with no formal waste management within 50 km or 31 miles of the shoreline. This terminology is in accordance with standards and research set by renowned marine debris expert, Jenna Jambeck.
- Zogoflex is our recyclable, zero-waste virgin TPE material and is sourced in the USA. This is blended with the ocean-bound HDPE (think milk jugs and shampoo bottles) to make Seaflex!
- The ocean-bound HDPE material for the Seaflex range is sourced from coastal communities in Central America within 31 miles or 50km from the shore-line and has no formal waste management system in place.
- The ocean-bound plastic is cleaned using a patented, chemical-free cleaning process that removed contaminants and volatile substances and reprocessed into safe and non-toxic Seaflex material.
What are the specific impacts of the Seaflex Collection?
WESTPAW's goal is to save the equivalent of 26,000 plastic milk jugs from entering the ocean by April, 2022!
With an equivalent of 6 one-gallon milk jugs
WESTPAW can make 40 Seaflex products:
7 large Drifty's
11 small Drifty’s
10 small Drifty’s
3 No-Slip Bowls
3 Feeding mats
My 10 week old puppy loves this! She will roll it around, pounce and chew on it!
Very hard wearing great for my big puppy and my little chewers